Staffmax is looking for someone bright and bubbly for Performing Arts school located on Scurfield. This is a permanent, part time position with varying hours including evenings and weekends. This is the perfect career for someone who has flexible availability and a passion for performing arts!
- Administrative Support to the Director, Office Manager & other staff.
- Strong Sales & Customer Service skills.
- Responsible for direct communication and correspondence with customers.
- Data entry duties assigned
- Responsible for the Reception desk
Education and Experience
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills in English at a professional level.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly & take initiative.
- Accuracy and thoroughness to ensure work is completed correctly and at the highest quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills & a demonstrated ability to work well with co-workers and customers.
- Proficiency with office equipment & computers. Solid skills using software especially Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Comfortable learning new online systems and experience using online sites in general.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Office and Customer service experience preferable
- Proven honesty, discretion & punctuality required.
- verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely pleasant demeanor, kind and compassionate
- professional and polished personal presentation
- customer service orientation
- must clear a criminal record check, child abuse registry check, and vulnerable sector check
Wage will range between $14-20/hr depending on qualifications. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.